We Need Your Events!
Here at Riding Gravel Headquarters, we strive to provide you valuable information about riding gravel. To do that, rather than trying to get the late breaking news on the latest gadget (there are already a ton of sites that you can go for that) or spend time always focused on racing, we focus on three main functions to try to reach all of you who ride gravel, including:
With the season winding down, we wanted to remind you that while we can glean a lot of new information from social media and event site links, there is nothing like getting you, the riders and event promoters, to submit these events directly on our Events page.
How to Submit Your Event
Submitting your event is easy and free. Here’s how:
- From the Home Page, just go to the header bar underneath our main page image and hover your cursor over “Event Calendar,“
- A drop down box will appear that says “Submit an Event,”
- Click on this and you will be taken to a page where you can directly add information to the required fields,
- Hit “Submit Event” at the bottom of that page.
You can also send us your event information, or updates for an event already listed, to email@example.com and the event information will be entered for you.
We welcome everyone’s input, but to keep things in check, we ask that you keep these following items in mind:
- When submitting event information, it is best to be specific and to fill out all the fields on the “Submit an Event” page that you can. After we review a self-submitted entry, we will publish the event to our calendar.
- Doublecheck your event calendar entries. We have received feedback that, even though many events have information posted on their Facebook pages, or in some cases, event websites, riders are showing up having relied on RidingGravel.com’s Events Calendar where different information appeared. If you find erroneous information about your event, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and the information updates or changes can be handled accordingly.
We will keep looking for events and event updates as we find them, but we need your help. With your continued involvement, the RidingGravel.com Events Calendar will remain the premier gravel racing, gravel riding, and back roads events calendar with over 300 events to date. Thank you for helping and we look forward to serving the community here on Riding Gravel.
Discuss and share your questions or thoughts about gravel bikes, gear, events and anything else on the Riding Gravel Forum.