- X-Miles Compound: A rubber compound providing abrasion resistance associated to a thicker layer on the crown. Increases durability
- Gravel Design: Tread pattern designed for gripping trails with its small blocks.
- Bead 2 Bead Protek: High-density cross-laid reinforcement protecting the whole tire casing. The crown and sidewalls are reinforced to provide maximum protection and durability
- TL Ready: Tubeless Ready tires can be fitted without an inner tube provided that a tubeless wheel is used, the maximum pressure is not exceeded, sealant is added and the tire pressure is checked before each ride. (Also, see below in the description of our mounting experience for another important detail- Editor)
- 3 X 120 TPI: A tire’s casing is made up of threads, the thickness of which varies according to the tire range, makes it robust, flexible, efficient and lightweight. The more threads there are, the finer they are, making the tire lighter. On the contrary, the less threads there are, the bigger they are, making the tire stronger. TPI (Threads Per Inch) refers to the density of threads per inch.
You are here: Home > Michelin Power Gravel 35mm and 40mm Tires: Getting Rolling