- 2.2-inch backlit screen – features fully-programmable data fields and the ability to zoom-in or zoom-out (to see more or less data).
- Quick-look LED indicators – can be set to indicate speed, heart rate zone, or power, or to indicate turns when navigation is being used.
- On-screen text, email and/or phone alerts.
- Strava Live segments – the Bolt can indicate the start and end of Strava segments, and gives you real-time stats on your time in the segment (vs. the KOM).
- Kickr control – pair the Bolt to Wahoo’s Kickr smart trainer for full control of trainer function.
You are here: Home > Wahoo Elemnt Bolt GPS Cycling Computer: Getting Rolling