Dave Pryor of unPAved of the Susquehanna River Valley
This episode is brought to you by:
ABOUT THE EPISODE
Dave Pryor joins Guitar Ted and Ben to chat about his new event – unPAved of the Susquehanna River Valley on October 14, 2018, his experience at the Dirty Kanza, #Baconsuit, and plenty more. Dave has been around the cycling world for years and adds a positive attitude to fuel his passion for getting people out there. Listen in as they share some stories, experiences, and give you some details about the event.
About unPAved of the Susquehanna River Valley:
unPAved of the Susquehanna River Valley is a premier gravel ride covering 120-miles of raw forest, mountain, valley & farm roads in central Pennsylvania during peak foliage season.
Crushed stone rail trail, dirt & gravel roads, paths with embedded rock and macadam. Routes are subject to change.
- FULL: 120 miles with 10,000’ of climbing (200 rider limit)
- PLENTY: 90 miles with 6,000’ of climbing (200 rider limit)
- TASTE: 30 miles with 1,000’ of climbing (200 rider limit)
- Buffalo Valley Rail Trail: “The Gateway to a Gravel Mine” will lead you out of Lewisburg, and back to town again.
- Bald Eagle State Forest: Big, raw roads take you over relentlessly rolling hills, along running waters and through gorgeous, old woods.
- Amish Country: Connecting roads into civilization that’s measured in horse power, not cell coverage.
If you have any questions, comments, or have an idea for an episode, please feel free to contact us anytime.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
RELATED SHOW NOTES
unPAved on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/unpavedPA/
unPAved on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/unpavedpennsylvania/
unPAved on Twitter – https://twitter.com/unpavedPA
Register for unPAved – https://www.bikereg.com/unpavedpa
Dirty Kanza – https://dirtykanza.com/
Rebecca’s Private Idaho – http://www.rebeccasprivateidaho.com/
Trans Sylvania Epic – http://outdoorexperience.org/tse/
Riding Gravel Forum
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Contact us.