The Rouge Roubaix is a little more of a road race than a pure gravel style race. A lot of racers seem to be running typical
road setups with tires that are a little wider than normal. It’s a 105 mile race with about 20 miles of gravel and then countless miles of less-than-desirable terrain (check out the video below to see all the potholes and questionable road). This past Saturday, March 9, over 200 racers took to the Rouge Roubaix course.
- Heath Blackgrove (Boneshaker Project)
- Logan Hutchings (Boneshaker Project)
- Stefan Rothe (Elbowz Racing)
- Alexis Zink (FCS Cycling)
- Debbie Milne (Finish Strong)
- Kim Jennings (Bicycles Outback Racing)[/twocol_one_last]
Remaining results: http://www.lambra.org/results/2014/Rouge_2014_r.html
Slideshow (courtesy of Heather Hagan and Rouge Roubaix Facebook Page):
Race video (Courtesy of Alex Habbit and Rouge Roubaix Facebook Page) – Check out the power, cadence, and speed overlay on this:
Be sure to check out the Rouge Roubaix Website for further information.