This is the second weekly edition of the Gravel Weekly Roundup. It’s a catch up of the previous week’s news and notes. We welcome reader submissions, so if there is something you hear about, contact us.
- Gravel Grinder News posted a detailed preview of Canada’s Paris to Ancaster. Read it here.
- More thoughts about the Raleigh Tamland from Gravel Grinder News.
- VeloDirt has some dirt rides and routes in the Pacific Northwest.
- Gator Gravel Grinder Race Report on Gravel Grinder News
- The Des Moines Register highlights gravel racing in Iowa here.
- Great pics and blurb about early season rides over at Off the Beaten Path.
- Gravelbike.com gives their first impressions of the Panaracer Gravelking tires here.
- The Filthy 50 is filling up really fast.
- The Dirty Kanza Training Camp is going on this weekend. Something to keep in mind for next year.
- The Gravel Grinder News calendar continues to fill up quickly.
- Central Wyoming has a gravel series. Read about it here.
- The Hardford 50 recently got mention on Mountain Bike Radio – listen in at about 1hr 19 mins in for the discussion.
If you want to be part of the gravel conversation, join and participate in the Riding Gravel Forum.
If you have some news or updates that you’d like to share, contact us.