The Dirty Devil race in California is California’s premier (and most challenging) road bike ultra century, which includes up to 28 miles of packed dirt roads! Route options available: 84 miles, or tackle the whole 127 mile course. The Dirty Devil features a King of the Mountain (KOM)/Queen of the Mountain (QOM) Challenge on uphill dirt sections!
All packed dirt roads are challenging, but road bike friendly!
We are proud to announce that our chief beneficiary for 2017 is Alpine Kiwanis, Alpine, CA. We look forward to a long partnership with Alpine Kiwanis. We are thankful as they will providing a finish line BBQ with refreshments for all registrants.
- The absolute most challenging 84 mile or 127 mile cycling routes you’ve ever encountered
- Some of the most stunning scenery on hidden treasures of roads in San Diego County
- SAG stations for all routes with energy drink, water, gels, and real food; The full route features 6 SAG stations + 2 additional water/ice drops
- Finish line BBQ at Campbell Creek Ranch Estate
- Roving on-the-bike support cycling the roads with you
- Light mechanical support enroute
- Unique finisher award
- KOM/QOM Challenge: 3 KOMs/QOMs on the longest uphill dirt sections of Viejas, Boulder, and Black Canyon. Requires a GPS device and Strava account to tally results.
Join The Dirty Devil Facebook Event Page for latest updates on the event.