Gem Grit Grinder is an all-gravel bicycle race on county gravel roads. The race is open to everyone. Benefits the Emmett Valley Friendship Coalition and Food Bank.
Start, Finish, and Party at the Little Gem Cycle Park Emmett, ID (click for map)
Little Gem Cycle Park is located about 30-40 minutes Northwest of Boise, Idaho.
- Take SR-44 west about 8 miles
- Turn north on SR-16 for about 11 miles
- Turn right onto Sand Hollow Road, continue about 1 mile to staging area
Parking will be marked when you arrive at the cycle park.
Course Race Options
There are two distances to chose from based on your categories (explained more below):
- Race #1 “Whole Carat” is ~44 miles long (2 loops)
- Race #2 “Half Carat” is ~22 miles long (1 loop)
You can click on the Strava profiles to the right to visit the actual Strava maps.