- This event has passed.
2017 KATY Trail Ride
June 18, 2018 @ 8:00 am - June 22, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$350.00 – $400.00
2018 KATY Trail Ride
The 18th annual Katy Trail Ride, June 18-22 allows bicyclists to experience Katy Trail State Park from St. Charles to Clinton. Missouri State Parks and Missouri State Parks Foundation invite you to join them on this scenic five-day ride on the nation’s longest developed and most popular rail trail.
This year’s ride covers approximately 237 miles of Katy Trail and features great food and many fun activities. Hot showers are available at each overnight stop, enhancing comfortable campsite settings. Participation is limited to 350 people so register early to ensure your place on this scenic ride. Registrations will be accepted until May 1 or until the 350 maximum limit is reached.
Full tour riders receive:
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Outdoor camping spaces each night — Camping locations:
- Sunday – Frontier Park, St. Charles
- Monday – Hermann City Park, Hermann
- Tuesday – North Jefferson Recreation Area, Jefferson City
- Wednesday – Kemper Park, Boonville
- Thursday – Liberty Park, Sedalia
- Hot shower facilities daily
- Gear shuttle
- Detailed route map
- SAG support
- Katy Trail Ride t-shirt
- Katy Trail Ride water bottle